How to make Seasonal Marketing More Effective but Why?
Before we look into the plans of Seasonal Marketing and Promotions, we have to have knowledge about the trends, market scenario, competition, best deals that you can offer for the customers.
Popular or established B2C or B2B industrial companies never miss their opportunity of seasons to make their sales up.
If an organization builds its quarterly budget plan with a proper analysis on Seasons well earlier during the month of budgeting will provide a massive impact among the target audiences.
Seasonal marketing is promoting a product or service which has more demand in the market as people may consume highly at certain months of the year. For instance, A company that manufactures or trades Air conditioners should focus to promote it in the early summer seasons which may bring their brand to the respective audience’s attention.
As an advertiser, it’s a broad decision to support seasonal marketing strategies for increased sales and customers. Seasonal marketing stand out on delivering a brand message that revolves around special holidays. As cultural and popular business events, Festive, New year Sale, Christmas, or Black Friday, Commercial Events, Summer-holiday Vacations, come around heightened excitement for the people, which forms the perfect foil to support your marketing efforts
Let’s take five products to initiate your Seasonal Marketing Strategy
- Appliances-Industrial Cooler, Fan, AC, UPS, Refrigerators, Genset, Solar panel, etc
The best month will get the sale for the last edition of the product in October and September. The most tremendous period will be April and may sales will be more without the offer because of the Demand
- Travel and Tourism-hotel, resort, flights, and transportation
During the month of December, Hotel and Resort bookings are cheaper due to the seasonal Demand. The second cheapest month to book a hotel deal is March/April. As per the information, Mid of the Year will be most Expensive to Accommodate.
- Food- Ice cream, cool Drinks, Seasonal Fruits and Veggies
Normally the summers are good for the ice-cream industry and demand has jumped up since mid-February-March. There are signals now that the Summer has arrived. This season looks Excellent and very promising as much.
- Textile- Cotton Industries
“You ought to never sell your cotton before the first of January.” “Cotton’s cost is in every case most minimal in December – and most Maximize in April.
- Agriculture-pumps, Drip Irrigation Systems
Once the water Scarcity begins, they have to plan for the Dripper to provide water management services for the crops. It usually happens in the summertime of every year.
Plan Your Seasonal Marketing in the On-Season
You’re managing the real factors of a booming business, attempting to stay aware of orders, stock, client care demands, and so forth. However, a month prior, you could have had somewhat more spare energy that might have been spent on planning your marketing
Regarding seasonal marketing, there are a few strategies you can use to expand on to your current technique to catch more planned clients during your bustling season. Yet, it’s essential to run a portion of your marketing at a minimum all year. This guarantees you’re getting tracked down regardless of when (or where) purchasers are looking for yourself and make it somewhat simpler and easier to get everything rolling once your bustling season approaches.
Why is Marketing needed for Seasonal Products?
Seasonality is more than just specific moments , but the right moment to drive growth. The customers will act differently. so their spending and purchasing behaviors also change -this provides opportunities for the brand To thrive
Seasonal ads are about knowing the equipment needed in the respective period of time and advertising accordingly. In that sense now the demand for home appliances like ac, fridge, fan, washing machine, etc. is high and consumers are confused as to which brand to buy. In this situation, we need to realize what the appropriate products are for them and set up an advertising plan as appropriate, and let people know about it.
Advertising, radio, is all about advertising tactics to reach people now, but there is also an advertising system where we meet people directly. An example of this is the roadshow, in which case we branded the vehicle all over and let it know all about what kind of equipment we want to know about it and all the offers in it so that the customers can easily know it.
When we do this kind of advertising we can attract all kinds of people into it.
And we can use social media platforms to do some advertising to get certain people to see us.
In doing so we can easily announce the offer (coupons, discounts, cashback, exchange offers). This will allow us to increase our online sales and website ranking.
Through such methods we reach brand reach, sales can be increased.
Let’s get into this in stage by stage process
- Start your marketing plans very early before the season begins
- Talk to the Consultants or Advertising Experts to know the activities that benefit the sales increase
- Attractive and most eye-catchy Creatives, Designs like Banners, Signs, Digital Creatives, Post Contents, etc will tend to bring more people watchable.
- Based on the plans and budget, pick two models of the promotional campaign at a very early stage of Seasons.
- Reveal sale offers, gifts, discounts any in the next stage with different marketing or product promotions.
- Product sales i.e home appliances, FMCG’s mostly demands the above however Entertainment sector should have different solutions to present their concept. So think more while planning the seasonal promotion kit.
- Third Level of Promotions will only be needed to pull the interested people or customers as they may be shown interested in your products but not purchased due to various reasons. Plans to recall the sales on Direct or Target based Campaigns like SMS, email, etc will tend to convert some percentage of people to buy the product.
- Final level of seasonal Marketing the product or services will reach the customers and convert into sales and increase the profit than a previous Financial year.