The 13th edition of SIMA Texfair is upon us, beginning from the 24th June till the 27th of June 2022. It definitely is an event of Organising exhibition at Coimbatore not to be missed by even those who are not in the industry, Texfair is one of India’s largest textile exhibition. All members of the textile supply chain will be present and the stall holders will come in all shapes and sizes. So, get ready to be impressed. Texfair USP isn’t just its size or its members but also where its held, you might be wondering now where its being held well it is held nowhere other than the Manchester of India. Yeah, you’re right it is Organising exhibition in Coimbatore in the one and only CODISSIA grounds.
Well, an event like this definitely needs to be held in equally important venue as such CODISSIA is the obvious answer. Postponed due Covid like all other events in the world Texfair is hoping to make a comeback with its 13th edition. SIMA the event coordinator is an organization with a long and varied history boasting with over 500 members was started 1933 by the first finance minister with 11 members. At the event you will be able to see textile machinery, testing equipment, accessories, Pneumatic equipment, lubricants, dyes and chemicals, packing materials and software companies. We hope you have a good time at Texfair and be prepared to be amazed when you’re there.
The Southern India Mills’ Association (SIMA) representing the organised textile industry in South India is organizing exhibition in Coimbatore SIMA Texfair 2022, 13th edition in its series during June 24 – 27, 2022 at CODISSIA Trade Fair Complex, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. SIMA is now the world’s largest employers’ association representing the organised textile sector, as well as the only textile employers’ organisation with in-house competence to advise on everything from textile design to marketing.
Objective of SIMA
The purpose of the fair is to provide a platform for stakeholders to prudently allocate their investments and expenses, to showcase their inventions and cost-effective items and other products, to enable technocrats and shop floor technicians to update their knowledge on the latest technology and to create cost-cutting awareness, and to encourage micro, small, and medium entrepreneurs to showcase their products and gain market exposure.
It is a low-cost expo with great services, organised by the user industry and held in Coimbatore, India’s textile capital, and the fair would be a good venue for showcasing and marketing products with effect from November 25, 2021, the Association has formally begun stall booking, and the first reaction has been enormous. when we Organising exhibition at Coimbatore is SIMA is appealing to all exhibitors to extend their important support and collaboration in order to make the event a huge success and one that will be remembered around the world.exhibitors Profile:
Profile of the Participants for SIMA Texfair 2022
- All manufacturers and suppliers of textile machinery and spares of ginning, spinning, weaving, processing, power-looms, handlooms, knitting and garment
- Textile testing equipment
- Items relating to effluent treatment
- Auxiliary equipment
- Pneumatic equipment and accessories
- Humidification plant and accessories
- Energy saving equipment
- Electrical and Electronic items
- Sizing materials, dyes and chemicals
- Packaging materials
- Textile software companies etc
SIMA – An august body
- Founded in 1933 on the initiative of Late Sir R.K. Shanmukham Chetty, the first finance minister of Independent India, to represent the complete textile value chain in South India.
- Initially had 11 members; currently, there are over 500, representing all sectors (fibre to finishing).
- Had a significant impact on the growth of the textile industry.
- Plays a key position in all policy-making organisations; earned goodwill and brand image across the country’s textile value chain, particularly with the government.
- Achieve 50% production capacity in all the sectors at the national level
- Facilitate to attract atleast 60% of investment in Southern States
- Promote six million new jobs for women
- Promote ten world-class integrated textile parks in the Southern States;
- Achieve a 70% share of national textile and garment exports;
- Collaborate with various institutions and organisations to build world-class training centres, R&D centres, testing laboratories, and other facilities.
- Bridge the gap in the industry requirements and production of cotton in terms of quantity and quality
- Inspire member mills to follow progressive human resource policies, systems, and practises
- Follow up with the government on a regular basis and keep the climate favourable so that the various textile industry segments may function with continued competitiveness.
International Textile Fair – SIMA
In response to a market need for events focused on this topic, the Fast Textile International Textile Fair was founded. It swiftly rose to prominence as the most significant event of its kind in Central Europe.
It is a great opportunity to conduct a direct conversation with current and potential customers, introduce to the market and promote new products and services.
The expo provides a venue for innovative presentations as well as an impetus to develop a more fascinating, detailed offer, complete with samples, ready-made items, and unusual initiatives.
The expos gave an opportunity for various industry clusters to learn about the latest technological advancements and the availability of domestic and import substitute spares.